R3, Kreg Jig R3
- With the Kreg Jig® R3, you can build bookcases, shelves, and storage projects for your home. It's also great for creating custom built-ins, and countless other home improvement projects. Plus, the Kreg Jig® R3 can be used portably to make lasting repairs around your home.
- The Kreg Jig® R3 includes a Clamp Pad Adapter, which allows the R3 to be easily secured to your workpiece using any standard bar clamp, C-clamp, or Kreg Face Clamp. For faster and more repeatable pocket holes, choose a KregFace Clamp.
- From thin drawer boxes and craft projects to stout 2x4s, this Kreg Jig® R3 can handle just about anything. Independent positioning sliders feature nine depth settings, allowing you to easily join materials from 1/2" to 11/2" thick in 1/8" increments.
- A compact yet durable carrying case is included so that you'll always have a safe place to store your Kreg Jig® R3 and organize all of the accessories it comes with. As a bonus, a depth collar gauge has been molded into the case for handy reference.
- Dual positioning sliders help you properly set your jig based on the thickness of the material you are working with. Simply depress the button on the side of the jig and move the sliders so your material thickness is aligned with the arrow on the jig body. It’s that easy!
- The blue body of every Kreg Jig® is made from a heavy-duty, glass-reinforced nylon. This composite material offers the resiliency and flexibility you need without sacrificing the strength and durability Kreg customers have come to expect.
- Unlike competing jigs with a shallower angle of approach, the Kreg Jig® R3 features an optimized drilling angle specifically designed to increase driving efficiency and minimize the overall size of the pocket hole. The result is a compact pocket hole, less than 11/2" in size.
- Sometimes the simplest things are the easiest to overlook. The Kreg Jig® R3 includes one wood-chip relief hole for every drill guide hole, designed to keep the drill bit clear of excess wood chips, minimizing drill-torque, increasing the longevity of your drill bits, and allowing you to complete a perfect pocket hole in just one plunge.
- Kreg drill guides are subject to direct contact with the drill bit every time a pocket hole is created. The core of every Kreg Jig® R3 features hardened-steel, which carries a lifetime guarantee. The Kreg Jig® R3’s core shrouds the bit and supports the workpiece through 100% of the drill-stroke. The end result is minimal bit deflection, reduced tear-out, and a clean, pluggable pocket hole fit for finish work.
Body Material: Glass-filled nylon
Number of Drill Guides: (2) 3/8" (9mm) diameter standard Kreg pocket holes
For Use with: Materials from 1/2" to 11/2" thick (12-38mm)
Drill Guide Spacings: 7/8" (22m)
Clamping Method: Works with any Kreg Face Clamp
Screw-Centering Ability: 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 11/8", 11/4", 13/8", 11/2", 12mm, 16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 31mm, 35mm, 38mm
Warranty: Lifetime Kreg Drill Guide warranty
Includes: Kreg Jig® R3, clamp pad adapter, stepped drill bit, 6" (152mm) driver bit, depth collar, Allen wrench, starter Kreg Screw set, pocket-hole plug set, and owner’s manual, all inside of a durable, compact carrying case.
Price Match Promise Policy
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton, Powermatic, or Sawstop items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.