PRS1045, Kreg Precision Router Table System
*ETA: MID-AUGUST 2020*
PRS1045, Kreg Precision Router Table System
- Unmatched Versatility, Incredible Adjustability
- The new Kreg Precision Router Table System combines unmatched versatility with incredible adjustability and ease of setup to take your woodworking projects to the next level. This powerful system offers a large, durable table top, a one-of-a-kind T-square style fence, and a durable steel stand that work together to create a router table that meets all of your precision-routing needs.
- Multi-Purpose, Self-Squaring Router Table Fence System
- At the heart of the system is Kreg’s Precision Router Table Fence. This innovative, anodized-aluminum fence features a table saw-style T-Square adjustment system that ensures the fence will always stay parallel to the miter-gauge slot.
- The fence adjusts easily with just one hand, and locks firmly in place with dual locks: a large paddle lock on the infeed end, and a quarter-turn lock on the outfeed end that prevents fence deflection.
- To ensure exact positioning, the fence features a measuring scale that allows you to position the fence and make adjustments based on the bit you are using. An included micro-adjust wheel makes setups simple to ensure precision.
- Built-In Dust Collection and Jointing Feature
- Independent sliding fence faces can be positioned exactly where needed to provide workpiece support close to the bit and to maximize chip collection into the fence’s built-in dust port. Plus, two jointing rods are included. Just slide them into position behind the outfeed fence face, and the fence doubles as a jointer for putting perfect edges on boards.
- High-Performance Precision Router Table Top
- The fence sits on Kreg’s large, durable Precision Router Table Top. This 24" x 32" table has a 1"-thick MDF core that absorbs vibration and offers mass to help create a stable router table. A tough Easy-Slide™ surface, made from high-pressure laminate, helps workpieces glide easily. Underneath, steel-reinforcing struts ensure that the table will stay flat to provide years of dependable service.
- A keyhole slot in the table accepts the quarter-turn fence lock, and allows the fence to be removed easily for freehand routing operations. In addition, the table comes equipped with a combination miter-gauge/T-track to accept a miter gauge and other accessories. Four (4) included Precision Insert-Plate Levelers keep plate and table top surfaces perfectly flush.
- Heavy-Duty, Easily-Adjustable Steel Stand
- To make routing even easier, the table and fence sit atop a heavy-duty stand. Made from heavy-gauge steel, the stand can be adjusted from 29" to 35" high, and has levelers to compensate for uneven floors. Plus, the stand has predrilled holes that make it easy to mount accessories and to customize the stand.
- Create a Custom Router Table System
- Create a custom router table system to meet all of your routing needs with the Kreg Precision Router Table Top and Kreg Multi-Purpose Shop Stand. Or, create your own system with a shop-made table top and stand.
Note: Router bit hole must be located 16" from right side of table. Fits 1"-thick tables without modification. Thinner or thicker tables may require modification.
- Fence: 36" heavy-duty anodized aluminum; T-square style saw carriage; independent sliding fence faces with laminate surface and dual locking bits
- Table: Heavy-duty 1"-thick core to support large routers and lifts; steel reinforcing struts
- Stand: Adjustable from 29" to 35"; heavy-duty 12- and 16-gauge steel; powder-coated finish
- System Includes: 24" x 32" work table with a 1"-thick MDF core, durable Easy-Slide™ surface, and steel reinforcing struts; 3/8"-thick, 91/4" x 113/4" insert plate with (3) Level-Loc reducing rings, a brass starting pin, and (4) precision insert-plate levelers; Kreg’s T-square style Precision Router Table Fence with micro-adjust, dual fence locks, and adjustable measuring scale; durable, heavy-guage steel stand that’s adjustable from 29" to 35" high, and leg levelers; detailed Owner’s Manual with usage instruction
Price Match Promise Policy
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton, Powermatic, or Sawstop items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.