Get a longer-lasting deck with this concealed fastening system. How it works? Securing a deck board with the Kreg Deck Jig™ takes only three simple steps.Drill holes into each edge of your deck board using the special step bit and the Deck Jig hardened-steel drill guides.Drive screws through the same drill guide and into the joist. The depth collar precisely controls drive depth. That’s it! You’ve just created an incredibly strong and sturdy joint with no visible fasteners.
- FUNCTIONAL: An ergonomic, easy-grip handle gives you a secure hold and complete control over each and every hole you drill.
- PRECISE: Three hardened-steel Drill Guides keep the special stepped drill bit and driver bit at the precise, optimum angle.
- ACCURATE: Six spacer rings, (3) three 1/4" and (3) 5/16", ensure accurate deck board spacing for proper drainage and a longer deck life.
The Kreg Deck Jig™ works with a wide variety of materials.
- KJDECKSYS20, Kreg Deck Jig Concealed-Fastener System$49.00SKU: KJKJDECKSYS20
- DECKDRIVER, Kreg Deck Jig Driver Bit, Depth Collar, Allen Wrench$5.99SKU: KJDECKDRIVER
- KJD/DECKBIT, Kreg Deck Jig Drill Bit, Depth Collar, Allen Wrench$16.99SKU: KJKJD/DECKBIT
- SDK-C2W-100, Kreg Protec-Kote Screw - 2", #8 Coarse, Pan Head, 100ctSpecial Price $5.85 Regular Price $8.99SKU: KJSDK-C2W-100
- SDK-C2W-700, Kreg Protec-Kote Screw - 2", #8 Coarse, Pan Head, 700ct$59.99SKU: KJSDK-C2W-700
- SDK-C262W-525, Kreg Preotec-Kote Deck Screw - 2-5/8, #8 Coarse, Pan Head, 525ct$69.99SKU: KJSDK-C262W-525
- SDK-C2SS-700, Kreg Stainless Steel Deck Screw - 2", #8 Coarse, Pan Head, 700ct$124.99SKU: KJSDK-C2SS-700