KPHJ320, Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 320
The Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 320 makes it easy to build DIY wood projects. The 320 features two hardened-steel drill guides, a removable spacer, and thickness stops for 1/2in, 3/4in, and 1-1/2in material, along with a material thickness gauge and easy-set drill bit that make setup simple. A convenient clamp pad adapter and anti-slip base position the jig securely. Everything fits in a durable case that offers space to store Kreg Pocket-Hole Screws (20 1-1/4in zinc screws and 20 2-1/2in Blue-Kote screws included). Durable construction and a lifetime drill-guide warranty ensure the Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 320 will deliver years of performance and value you expect from the #1 pocket-hole brand Kreg.
KPHJ320, Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 320
The Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig 320 makes it easier than ever to build DIY wood projects — whether you’re building your first DIY project, or you’ve been working with wood for years. The 320 features two drill guides, a removable spacer, and thickness stops for 1/2in, 3/4in, and 1-1/2in material that give the versatility you need to build with boards and plywood found in home centers. The included material thickness gauge and easy-set drill bit make setup simple, while the convenient clamp pad adapter and anti-slip base hold the jig precisely in position while you drill perfectly-positioned pocket holes every time. The jig and its included components all store in a durable, compact case that even has space to store Kreg Pocket-Hole Screws—with 20 1-1/4in zinc screws and 20 2-1/2in Blue-Kote™ screws included. Durable construction and hardened-steel guides with a lifetime warranty ensure that the Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig 320 will deliver years of project-building and home-repair satisfaction and value you expect from the #1 pocket-hole brand — Kreg
- SIMPLE JIG SETUP with material thickness stops for common DIY materials ( 1 ⁄2", 3 ⁄4", 11 ⁄2"), an anti-slip base holds the jig in place securely
- VARIABLE POCKET-HOLE SPACING with twist-apart drill guide design and removable spacers (standard on KPHJ320, available for KPHJ310)
- EASY-SET DRILL BIT DESIGN with etched markings and easy-set stop collar with window
- CLAMPS IN PLACE with a universal clamp pad adapter that accepts Kreg® clamps and others (standard on KPHJ320, available for KPHJ310)
- EASY-TO-USE MATERIAL GAUGE built in to the stop-collar hex wrench makes it easy to set the drill bit and select the correct pocket-hole screw
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION with hardened-steel drill guides that ensure years of dependable drilling (and carry a lifetime warranty)
- EXPANDABLE, VERSATILE DESIGN with several models, upgrades, and accessories to choose from to best suit your building needs
- Country of Origin: USA
- Package Height: 8.5
- Package Width: 6.0
- Package Depth: 2.0
- Package Weight: 1.32
- (2) Drill Guides with Material Thickness Stops
- (1) Drill Guide Spacer
- (1) Clamp Adapter
- (1) Easy-Set Drill Bit and Stop Collar
- (1) Material Thickness Gauge/Hex Wrench
- (1) 6" Square-Drive Bit
- (20) 1-1⁄4" Kreg Pocket-Hole screws
- (20) 2-1⁄2" Blue-Kote™ Kreg Pocket-Hole Screws
- (1) Carrying Case
Price Match Promise Policy
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customers must contact us (by in-store, phone or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price and the retailer selling the item before they place their order.
If the customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton, Powermatic, or Sawstop items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One, Get One Free advertisement without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
*This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email email@example.com.