KJMICRODGB, Kreg Micro-Pocket Drill Guide
KJMICRODGB, Kreg Micro-Pocket™ Drill Guide
Create More Compact Pocket Holes in the Same Kreg Joinery Applications
- 25% smaller hole diameter
- Great for smaller projects, thinner stock, and repair applications
- Compatible with the Kreg Jig® K3, K4, K4MS, and K5
- Features black color to differentiate from standard Kreg Drill Guide
- Works with 1/2"-stock and narrow stock, down to 1"-wide
- Works with Kreg Pan Head Pocket-Hole Screws (SPS)
- With a 25% smaller hole diameter, the Micro-Pocket™ Drill Guide lets you create compact, low-profile pocket holes in the same Kreg Joinery applications where you'd use standard Kreg pocket holes, and in a variety of other applications, too. You also have the ability to tackle smaller projects, thinner stock, and tighter repairs where standard pocket holes simply can’t go. Designed for use with the Kreg Jig® K3, K4, and K5.
A 25% smaller pocket hole works great in virtually every application where you’d use standard Kreg pocket holes. And because it removes less material, drill strokes are faster and easier.
Perfect for 1/2" Stock
Screw heads seat well below material surface in thin stock, making the Micro-Pocket™ Drill Guide perfect for creating fully-pluggable pocket holes in 1/2"-thick material like drawer boxes.
Perfect for Narrow Stock
Reduced width lets you drill two holes in extremely narrow stock, down to 1"-wide, creating a much stronger joint in narrow pieces.
Choose Your Jig
Compatible with the Kreg Jig® K3, K4, K4MS and K5. Features black color to differentiate from the standard Kreg Drill Guide.
- Body Material Glass-Filled Nylon
- Number of Drill Guides (3) 19/64"-diameter standard Kreg pocket holes
- Drill Guide Spacing 9/16", 7/8", 17/16"
- Screw-Centering Ability 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" , 7/8", 1", 11/8", 11/4", 13/8", 11/2"
Kreg Micro Drill Guide Block, Kreg Micro drill bit, stop collar, Allen wrench, sample Kreg pocket-hole screws, and Owner's Manual.
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customer must contact us (in-store, phone, or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price, and the retailer selling the item, before they place their order.
If customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten, and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton or Powermatic items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One Get One Free advertisements without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.