K5MS, Kreg Jig K5 Master System
The new Automaxx Face Clamp features auto-adjust technology that simplifies project construction by allowing you to clamp workpieces of varying thicknesses without ever having to adjust the clamp. That makes it the perfect companion to the ratcheting, tool-free workpiece clamp on the Kreg Jig K5.
K5MS, Kreg Jig K5 Master System
Make your Kreg Jig® K5 even better by upgrading to a Master System.
The Kreg Jig® K5 Master System combines the Kreg Jig® K5 with premium accessories to make it even easier to get started building with Kreg Joinery™. Accessories include an Automaxx® Face Clamp with 3" reach, a Portable Base for building on the go, and step-by-step downloadable plans for six great projects.
The new Automaxx® Face Clamp features auto-adjust technology that simplifies project construction by allowing you to clamp workpieces of varying thicknesses without ever having to adjust the clamp. That makes it the perfect companion to the ratcheting, tool-free workpiece clamp on the Kreg Jig® K5.
Adding the Portable Base gives you yet another use for your Kreg Jig® K5—simplified setup for portable building and making repairs. See the Portable Base in action in this Quick Tip video.
Plus, the Kreg Jig® K5 Master System includes step-by-step downloadable plans for six great home projects so that you can get started building right away.
Advanced Features for Building with Wood
The Kreg Jig® K5 incorporates the best features of every Kreg Jig® that came before, with innovative upgrades you’ve never seen. That starts with a clamping mechanism that you can quickly adjust, without tools or adjusting nuts, to match your workpiece thickness. Just slide the clamp into place, “click” the large front-mounted clamp handle, and your jig is set to hold your workpiece tight every time.
You’ll find large support wings to hold your workpiece steady—plus, they open up to provide handy storage for bits and accessories. Add in a batch of other great features, like a swiveling dust collection port, spring-loaded stop for the drill-guide block, and, of course, the ability to remove the guide block for portable use, and you have—quite simply—the most advanced Kreg Jig® yet.
- Fast, Simple Setup. When you’re ready to get started building, the Kreg Jig® K5 makes it simple. Just select your screw based on the thickness of your wood, set the stop collar using the drill bit setup block, pull the spring-loaded pin to adjust the drill-guide block, and then set the workpiece clamp.
- Easy Thickness Adjustment. The Kreg Jig® offers our simplest workpiece-clamping system ever. The ratcheting clamp simply slides into place against your workpiece. Then, you lift the handle until you hear and feel two “clicks,” and that’s it. Now your clamp is set until you change to a different material thickness.
- Support with Built-In Storage. Two large support wings can be attached quickly and easily to both sides of the K5 base. This way, long workpieces get solid support and won’t tip. Plus, there’s a large storage compartment under the lid in each wing where you can keep your Kreg® drill bits, screws, and accessories close at hand, but out of the way.
- Swiveling Dust Collection Port. The Kreg Jig® K5 comes with a removable dust port that swivels from side to side so that you can position it exactly where you want it, and then attach it to a standard vacuum house. This keeps your work area free of chips and debris, makes drilling easier, and prolongs drill-bit life by reducing heat.
- Body Material: Glass-filled nylon
- Number of Drill Guides: 3 standard Kreg® pocket holes
- For Use with Materials from: 1/2” to 11/2" thick (12mm to 38mm)
- Drill Guide Spacings: 9/16", 7/8", 17/16” and 14mm, 22mm, 36mm
- Clamping Method: Toggle clamp on benchtop base
- Screw-Centering Ability:
- 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 11/8", 11/4", 13/8", 11/2"
- 12mm, 16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 31mm, 35mm, 38mm
- Warranty: Lifetime Kreg® Drill Guide warranty
- 3" Wood Project Clamp
- Portable Base
- 3 downloadable project plans
- Kreg Jig® K5 base with ratcheting front-side clamp
- extension wings
- swiveling dust-collection port
- drill guide block
- spacer block
- workpiece stop
- drill bit setup block
- stepped drill bit
- 6" (152mm) driver bit
- stop collar
- Allen wrench
- Hex wrench
- starter Kreg Screw set
- starter pocket-hole plug pack
Price Match Promise Policy
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customers must contact us (by in-store, phone or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price and the retailer selling the item before they place their order.
If the customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton, Powermatic, or Sawstop items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One, Get One Free advertisement without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
*This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or fill out the contact form
K5MS, Kreg Jig K5 Master System
KTC55, Kreg System Organizer
SK04, Kreg Pocket-Hole Screw Starter Kit
KHC-RAC, Kreg Right Angle Clamp
SML-F125S5-100, Kreg 305 Stainless Steel Pocket Screws - 1-1/4", #7 Fine, Washer-Head, 100ct