DB210, Kreg Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine
Professional-Grade Pocket-Hole Machine at a Consumer-Friendly Price. Built with professionals and hobbyists in mind, the all-new Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine is packed with features that will have you building with twice the speed and half the effort of a standard pocket-hole jig. The Foreman DB210 offers all of the same features and capabilities of our professional-grade machines in a machine that's versatile, portable, and extremely affordable.
DB210 , Kreg Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine
- Professional-Grade Pocket-Hole Machine at a Consumer-Friendly Price. Built with professionals and hobbyists in mind, the all-new Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine is packed with features that will have you building with twice the speed and half the effort of a standard pocket-hole jig. The Foreman DB210 offers all of the same features and capabilities of our professional-grade machines in a machine that’s versatile, portable, and extremely affordable.
- Extremely Easy to Setup and Use. Create pocket holes with amazing speed and accuracy time and time again. Simply pull the large control handle to start the powerful 110-volt motor, clamp your workpiece securely in place, and raise the drill bit through the table. This simple operation drills a precisely-placed pocket hole at the perfect depth in materials from 1/2"- to 11/2"-thick.
- Precise Pocket Depth and Repeatable Accuracy. To ensure perfect pocket-hole placement, the Foreman DB210 features a tool-free adjustable fence that positions your workpiece for precise pocket depth, and a pair of adjustable, spring-loaded stops that provide repeatable accuracy. Plus, clear markings in the table make it easy to position the fence for your material thickness.
- Creates All Three Types of Kreg Joints™. The Foreman comes with a standard 3/8" Kreg stepped drill bit to get you started—for materials from 1/2"- to 11/2"-thick. It’s also compatible with the Kreg Micro-Pocket™ Bit to create more compact pocket holes in thinner stock, and the Kreg HD (Heavy-Duty) Bit for creating strong joints in 11/2" and thicker stock.
- Portable and Durable, with Ample Workspace. The Foreman’s lightweight yet durable constructions allows hassle-free transportation—perfect for use in your shop, around your home, and on-the-go. Even with this portability, the Foreman still features a large table with ample workspace.
- Built-In Storage and Dust Collection. You’ll love the built-in storage tray—the perfect place to store extra bits and accessories, keeping them close-at-hand. The Foreman also includes a dust collection attachment to keep your work area clean.
- One pull of the handle starts the motor, clamps your workpiece, and drills perfect pocket holes
- Powerful 110-volt motor
- Comes with standard Kreg 3/8" stepped drill bit
- Works with materials from 1/2"- to 11/2"-thick
- Adjustable fence to position workpiece for precise pocket depth
- Two spring-loaded stops for repeatable accuracy
- Clear markings in the table that make it easy to position the fence
- Compatible with the Kreg Micro-Pocket™ Bit and Kreg Heavy-Duty Bit
- Lightweight (20 lbs.) yet durable construction
- Large table with ample workspace
- Built-in storage tray and dust collection attachment
- Motor: 110-volt
- Drill Bits: Comes with standard Kreg 3/8" stepped drill bit
- Also accepts: Kreg Micro-Pocket™ and HD (Heavy-Duty) drill bits
- Material: Polyurethane Base; Cast-Aluminum Tabletop
- Clamping Capacity: Material from 1/2"- to 11/2"-thick
- Dimensions: Entire Unit 15"H x 19"L x 29.5"D
- Tabletop: 14" x 231/2"
- Warranty: 1 year
(1) Kreg Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine, adjustable fence with spring-loaded stops, dust-collection attachment, Kreg stepped drill bit and drill guide, drill bit setting block, 6" square-drive bit, and Owner’s Manual
Price Match Promise Policy
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customers must contact us (by in-store, phone or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price and the retailer selling the item before they place their order.
If the customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton, Powermatic, or Sawstop items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One, Get One Free advertisement without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
*This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or fill out the contact form